Saturday 4 February 2012

Welcome!


Dalek Reed
Hi! My name is Dalek Zeg, and welcome to DalekToons Inc.! Your host will be my old friend, Dalek Reed.I know he looks as if he has been through the wars; becuse he had a fight with another Dalek.Over to you Reed. Thanks Zeg! Now FryingPanLightship Ltd. has decided to combine lighthouses and Daleks for fun purposes; but still writing traditional Dalek cartoons as well. I was talking to Dalek Thay yesterday about his visit to the Old Point Loma lighthouse; and then thought of doing a cartoon about it! My inability to draw has made way for a computer photo editing plan! My first cartoon is about Daleks visiting the Old Point Loma lighthouse; but with an added twist! I have pasted the head of an old Dalek on the top of the lantern while leaving space for the ventilator ball to stick out through the head. I called it; "Daleks visit the Old Point Daloma. Lighthouse". Ok, so that was just the introduction, now for the main Blog! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment